Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nominations

Options
  • 03-03-2007 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Hey I know this is has probably been asked a million times but i was wondering how does someone get to be a mod.i know my post count has been low but thats because i have been so busy lately.All i am interested in is becoming a mod for the halo boards.Would be interested to hear your reply.

Thanks,
    Gamblitis.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hiya,

Normally when the Administrators and other Moderators see a user contributing well on boards.ie, they will ask the user to help out where needed. The best thing to do is not ask for it. :)
    As for the Halo forum, it is a very quiet board already, I haven't seen a new post there in sometime. Also a moderator was assigned when the board was created.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

Thanks Ruu.

The halo boards would be the boards where i feel i could have complete competency and I'm sure the boards will be busy again very soon with the release of halo 3 beta.

Advertisement