Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Tip.

Options
  • 03-03-2007 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭

Evgeny Korolev to beat Jurgen Melzer @ 5/6 (available in most bookies) in the semi-final of the Tennis Channel Open in Las Vegas.

This Korolev lad has only just turned 19 and already he looks like a cracking prospect for the future dumping number 1 seed James Blake and his compatriot Sam Querrey in the tournament. The reason I've been so impressed with him is his coolness under pressure. Even against big servers like Blake and Querrey, he was able to soak up the pressure and then attack them. This Melzer fellow was lucky to defeat Hernych last night and I think that Korolev most definitely has the ability to take him today.

Back Korolev for medium stakes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

Haven't got a clue about tennis but decided for some reason to go for this bet. hope your right!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Dec McC wrote:
    Haven't got a clue about tennis but decided for some reason to go for this bet. hope your right!:confused:
    Man, I hope you only bet €20 on it or something you can afford!

Korolev's price has shortened a little so at least you can take some solice in that . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

Man, I hope you only bet €20 on it or something you can afford!

Korolev's price has shortened a little so at least you can take some solice in that . . .

Ah sure its only money!:(

Advertisement