Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programmer needed to make form work.

Options
  • 03-03-2007 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi everyone,

I have designed a website and am a bit stuck on how to make the form work as it is way more complicated than i had anticipated.

I need someone who is able to do it for me. If your interested can you take a look and let me know how much you would charge me. Taking into consideration that the form is fully laid out in the stylesheet of the site and all of the form fields are named so it should just be a matter of doing the code.

http://www.sensesdesign.ie/danann/enquiries.html

Thanks so much,

Aileen
    info@sensesdesign.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Whats the form to do ?

Go into a database ... send a mail .. ?? .. bit more info needed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Also what is it hosted on windows or Linux and what language are you using, php, asp, js, ...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 msaileenc

The sections like Fresh Air Attenuator should only allow one of the radio buttons to be clicked. I have put these into the grey boxes to make it easier to see.

None of the form options are interdependent.

The form will be sent via email and should be legible as the inserted content is important.

PHP is ok.

Aileen

Advertisement