Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oral-B customer support

Options
  • 03-03-2007 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Hi,

bought an oral-b sonic toothbrush over the internet about 7 months ago. Just stopped working and the phone number listed in the guarantee slip is for Gavin's Electronics on Camden Street Dublin. I can't get through to them and Oral-B only seem to have a lab here, not a customer support line/location.

Anyone got any clues as what I can do? The product has a 2 year warranty and it wasn't dropped or anything, just stopped working.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

It should be returned to the retailer. Your contract is with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Have you tried contacting braun, they are the manufacturer of the tooth brush. I had trouble with a Sonic toothbrush and they refered me on to some company in Belfast who do the repairs.

Luckily I had bought mine from Argos so in the end I brought it back there.

Advertisement