Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy comics online?

Options
  • 03-03-2007 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Just bought the first Dark Tower comic locally for 5.50.
    I'm hoping it's a little cheaper online?
    Perhaps some company will do a subscription even cheaper?
    Any US sites charge crazy shipping it seems.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

where was a great site called getyourcomics.com but they closed up a few months ago. other than that the irish are pretty screwed for mailing costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

www.backissuecomics.co.uk
    arnt bad for year or 2 old comics.......quite cheap
    but dear enough for new comics

i also want someone where online to buy comics, as buffy season 8 comics start this month...........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭patch

Thanks guys. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

hate to say it but your best bet is trades. i get mine of play.com. its too expensive now to buy a large collection of comics as individual issues so ive opted for the trade option instead, ya have to wait fecking months but invariably you'll get the story for nearly half the price.

take civil war, its go on preorder on play for 18.49euro delivery included. im not sure what the cover price was in the shops for the individual issues but im pretty sure its a hell of a lot more than 2.64 a go. so if you can hold off its your best bet for cheap comicbook entertainment.

by the way , interested it that title ya got as well. looks good:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 M. Sean McManus

You know, I hate to say it but perhaps the best site to buy comics on-line is right here:

CLICK HERE TO BUY THEY BEST COMICS ON-LINE

(:D yes it's a link to my own comic)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 M. Sean McManus

Also- just for the record shipping from the US shouldn't be that expensive. The USPS ships in a few days for just a couple bucks. In terms of Euro it should be a fair price.

Advertisement