Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.hack//sign

Options
  • 03-03-2007 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭

A wee bit slow moving but thought the idea behind this series was kinda cool. Main plotline: Based in an RPG game but we dont see the outside "real world". Main character,Tsukasa, cant seem to log out and everyone is freaked wondering how hes surviving in the real world or if hes part of the game. If you play RPG games like final fantasy or WoW its worth checking out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,475 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

There were four (or more?) PS2 games that followed this: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, and Quarantine are the ones I know of. All I know is the games are interesting for the first few hours but are boring and repetitive as hell.

There was also another miniseries: a DVD shipped with infection but I dont recall the name of it. In a complete turn around from Sign it only shows the Real World; specifically about people getting 'Stuck' inside The World.

I didnt read too much farther into this imo: the games were not at all up to scratch though the anime's seem decent enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

There is aload of .hack stuff :)

and I am an uber fan of it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Havnt seen it yet but ive heard .hack//sign legend of the twilight is ment to be alot better. Theres OVAs as well but i think you have to buy the game to get them.

Advertisement