Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

=)BiT(= Recruiting for BF2 Euro Division

Options
  • 03-03-2007 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Best in Tactics =)BiT(= is now opening a Euro Division with a Euro Server, and we are looking for mature minded players.

If you are 18 years old, (16+ will be considered) and you would like to join a clan that is anti cheat, fair play orientated which respects your needs. Then please contact =)BiT(=

http://www.bestintactics.com

Let them know you are Specifically interested in the Euro Division.

I can't stress how Good this clan are, & we are member of the BF2player Alliance http://www.bf2player.com/forum/ for further details.

Below is a birthday note from =)BiT(= to give you some idea of what you can expect on visiting us.

[bullshít PR]

One year ago a small handful of the current crew was a part of a clan known as the Shadows of Night, established nearly a decade ago. Robert ( Budrick ) was a part of the creation of the clan as well as anyone else, and spent years to help build it. He dedicated his time, effort, knowledge, and even money into building the best clan that anyone had ever seen. But unfortunately a year ago today things change. Him along with nearly a dozen of his fellow clan mates were forced out, and banned from the clan.

It only took a matter of time before the small group of clan-less, resourceful gamers to decide what to do; form their own clan. Within a matter of weeks the website was running, as well as VOIP, and game servers. LILTTALK ( Anthony ) provided his ever-growing coding skills to help develop our environment in which we work, and play. Shortly thereafter Wysiwig ( Brett ) was picked up onto the roster as well. Mixed with LILTTALK's coding, our image has never been more fine, and continues to sharpen as we speak.

It wasn't long after that before competitions began hearing the newest, most dangerous clan's name out there.

Best in Tactics.

So, for those of you that are just joining us, or those of you that have been with us since the beginning; I am proud to announce our 1st year anniversary. The road has been full of challenges, but not without reward. I can honestly say without exaggeration that we have created the Utopia of Gaming, and Best in Tactics is setting the standard of what an active gaming community should be.

None of this is possible without the hard work and dedication from members like you. You are the reason for our success, and that is not to be down played by any measure. What takes some clans 5 years to complete, we have accomplished in the matter of a YEAR! In just a year, we created a wonderful website with 300,000 web hits, expanded into new gaming divisions, registered in both TWL and CAL, created the first server Alliance at BF2Player.com with two other well-respected clans, competed in over 120 matches with an 80% win Ratio, made 3nd place in the league while making it to the inters, created a stable environment where our members can both compete regularly, have fun with their squad mates on a daily basis, and help to create a family in which our success thrives. And none of this was possible without you.

[/bullshít PR]

I hope you pop along and sign up for fresh no nonsense gaming

Any questions contact:

bitsolidgear@gmail.com

Regards

Solidgear

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Jesus....

I feel like I've just been preached to and I should cast away my life of sin !

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭cobrophy

I can honestly say without exaggeration that we have created the Utopia of Gaming

This has to be my favourite line. Perhaps my favourite line of all time.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I'mn challenging them on that one. My house is the utopia of gaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 duecesrwirld

Never mind asshats devoid of reasonable consideration.

It is a great bunch of guys, looking to develop in Europe with a growth in to TWL & CAL for EU players who take tactical warfare serious & also that of general gaming for the casual gamer who doesn't have the time or dedication to play at that level.

If you have as good a Clan environment then great, but if you don't & you criticise then go throw stones at relevant glass houses please.

Did you even bother to hit our community & post so as to get to know who we are & what we are about, before slagging us off?

Hmmm, don't see any general posts from those complainers, so please ignore them.

Regards

Solid

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Asshats?

General posts?

Do elaborate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

blah blah blah

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

...and Best in Tactics is setting the standard of what an active gaming community should be......

LMFAO literally. There is a standard that clans should meet? OMG I so didnt know that, I so hope we are not audited soon. Where o where can I get the good clan manual, maybe this will do?

dummiesbook.JPG

Did I slate your clan? No, please show a bit of respect;)

If you get off on other individuals input into the BF2 community in general be my guest. BiT however is seeking more mature minded players.

Regards

Solid

FFs get a grip and try and see humour when its presented too you. If you represent your clan as you say then I'll bet your teamspeak channel is a barrel of laughs.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Your website makes baby jesus cry.

Also, registering on this forum to only post a clan requitrement is sad, and I'd call it spam. I dont really mind when people active in the community here post them, as well, they have been around and helped the community grow. But your just pure spam trying to advertise yourselves.

Long live the Irish clans!

• Advertisement

omg are all bf2 clans gone anal like that since bf2 came out?

i think the fun element has gone from the bf series since bfv,i remember many a nights craic we had on vietnavan with tig/nrg and joe public.i havent got the enjoyment out of the game with the release of bf2 so just uninstalled it and binned it (wouldnt make anyone else suffer it by giving it to them)
    winters wrote:
    long live the irish clans!

QFT

Winters wrote:
    Your website makes baby jesus cry.

Also, registering on this forum to only post a clan requitrement is sad, and I'd call it spam. I dont really mind when people active in the community here post them, as well, they have been around and helped the community grow. But your just pure spam trying to advertise yourselves.

Long live the Irish clans!

You Sir are entitled to your opinion.

Long live Respectable Clans encompassing of all Nationalities:D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Long live Respectable Clans encompassing of all Nationalities:D
    Long live Friday night games nights, when all different nationalities come on the server, get drunk, and run amock.

SoBe: I look forward to killing ye in ET:QW, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Silverfish wrote:
    Asshats?
    Do elaborate.

Asshats! where do I get me on of them asshats
    asshat.jpg

Oh wait look I got one

asshat.thanks.tribs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

duecesrwirld;

Stop bumping your only thread and at least take part in the community here insted of trying to just use this site for nabbing players.

LOL LMFAO Spooky.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Winters wrote:
    duecesrwirld;

Stop bumping your only thread and at least take part in the community here insted of trying to just use this site for nabbing players.

It wasnt duecesrwirld that bumped the thread man . In all fairness I am quite dissappointed with all of the reactions from people here, I would have thought they would have been more level headed.

It wasnt duecesrwirld that bumped the thread man . In all fairness I am quite dissappointed with all of the reactions from people here, I would have thought they would have been more level headed.

he did bump it but it got deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Ok my bad. do you have any idea what the general vein of the post was?

duecesrwirld has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - =)BiT(= Recruiting for BF2 Euro Division - in the Battlefield forum of boards.ie.

This thread is located at:
    [URL="wlmailhtml:{B364ECAE-C2CC-4923-A02F-D0744AA1A723}mid://00000065/!x-usc:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055060957&goto=newpost"]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055060957&goto=newpost[/URL]

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    Bump

lol spooky

EDIT: shouldnt this thread be locked anyway as there was always a general rule of no recruiting here?or has that changed?

• Advertisement

I read nothing in the Charter which expressly states no recruiting threads. The Euro devision has now switched it's bf2 server over to 2142, this does not mean bf2 is no longer played, contrary we play a lot on public servers. So if 2142 is your scene then please check us out.

BiT comprises of UK, Irish, German, Canadian and North American players, most over 18.

Look forward to seeing you in the sandbox;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Never mind asshats devoid of reasonable consideration.

Did you even bother to hit our community & post so as to get to know who we are & what we are about, before slagging us off?

Did you bother to check this one out ? :p
    Your gonna get slagged no matter what man..this is Ireland :cool: ..part of the fun and nature

Asshats FTW :D and LMFAO at Fariys pic :D:D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

man speaks like the royal family :confused:

Jackabo wrote:
    man speaks like the royal family :confused:

Maybe YOU never learned how to speak & write properly:D I am a Scots Celt, so no relation to any royalty here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

i have no tongue nor do i have arms , have you got something against people that type with theyre nose ? Do you think i enjoy being like a woodpecker for 10 minutes as i reply to your abuse .... i'll bit bite your fuking ankles off mate !!

Jackabo wrote:
    i have no tongue nor do i have arms , have you got something against people that type with theyre nose ? Do you think i enjoy being like a woodpecker for 10 minutes as i reply to your abuse .... i'll bit bite your fuking ankles off mate !!

haha post of the month there woody ...errr i mean jack :D

Advertisement