Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb satellite

Options
  • 03-03-2007 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Hey

Im looking to sell Digiweb satelite broadband equipment and I was wondering how much I should be looking for? Its in great condition, works very smoothly.

If anyone could provide any information on prices that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

See if Digiweb are interested. There are people that can only otherwise get 9k6 dialup.

Otherwise Buy & Sell m/ Adverts.ie rather than here.

You do own it? It's not Digiweb's gear like the Metro is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Yes I own it, Digiweb do offer to take it, but the offer isnt that good at all considering I hear its 800 euro to buy new.

If anyone can recommend a price region Id appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Worth about 200 to 450 S/H, depending on age and condition. If the 65cm type.
    There are 3 kinds. the 65 & 90ish are the common ones. You'd have to make clear if complete wall / mounting kit inculded etc. Not easily posted either :)

I took out a gas central heating boiler and coal effect gas fire. New, such things are sold every day and cost thousands. Eventually after 4 months the kit went to th Newcastlewest recycling centre. Some things people prefer to buy new, I suppose to avoid risk of problems. Two way sat gear can't be checked out till it is installed (which isn't cheap either) and then it's too late. Anyway you never know. Maybe the Adverts.ie will be back running soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

yea the wall mounts included, not sure if its 65 or 90, i think 90

Advertisement