Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair extensions

• 03-03-2007 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know roughly how much extensions cost in various salons? Can't really seem to find prices....so anyone that's had them done how much have they cost you and how long do they last? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SandraKelly

I had my extensions done 2 weeks ago. I love them, they cost me €299, I decided to treat myself and put them on my credit card! I had them done by www.melissashairwear.com I did some research before I had them done and I heard really good things about melissas, they know their stuff! I'd recommend extensions to anyone, I used to wear clip in extensions before I got these ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

i've all types of extensions
    the glue on ones (wreak your hair)
    the sewn in ones
    and currently have the clip in ones.
    mine only cost 70 a wig shop in talbot street and the colour matches perfectly.

dont get glue in ones whatever you do.
    you'll regret it so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Yeah don't get the glue in or "protein bonded" ones, they will ruin your hair and you'll have to get more extensions then to cover it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

i was left with such thin after them.
    bald patches and the like

i wish someone had told me they were so bad

Advertisement