Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Finally

Options
  • 03-03-2007 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

It seems the waiting times for the test certainly are coming down. I applied on August 30th (a Wednesday), and had my driving test on Wednesday just gone, so a total of a 26 week wait. When I applied the waiting time was 50 weeks. It's good to see the waiting times coming down finally.

And I passed so I'm happy with that, insurance companies still trying to srew me so I'll be named driver for another few months at least, disadvantages of being 17

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,395 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Squirrel wrote:
    And I passed

Congrats, well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Congrats to you. Where did you do the test by the way, i wonder if the waiting time is falling in all of the centres. Were you tested by the sgs crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I did the test in Rathgar. It wasn't an SGS one. On the driving test website it says the average now is 34 weeks for there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah the date tie is reucing as my friend applied and he got his test in 24 weeks from rathgar.whereas it used to be nearly a year :eek:

Advertisement