Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA on Eurosport (NTL)

• 03-03-2007 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this is old news, but TNA is on Eurosport right - channel 423 on NTL. Haven't heard anything about this before, I really hope it's a regular thing now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I haven't seen it on Eurosport yet, couldn't get to a tv tonight either, but it has been on Eurosport for a long time. It's not up to date, not sure how far behind it is though. What happened on it?

They have different commentators too, which I don't understand. TNA's commentators would have an idea about where feuds will be progressing to, so they know who they're meant to be getting over. The Eurosport commentators would have no idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Fozzy wrote:

They have different commentators too, which I don't understand. TNA's commentators would have an idea about where feuds will be progressing to, so they know who they're meant to be getting over.

When Vince Russo is booking, sometimes not knowing is better than knowing too much!

Seriously it doesn't matter. It looks like its pretty much filler tv for Eurosport.

Its on the pay per view with Joe V Jarrett as the main event in a strap match which is actually the first pay per view that Russo came in for I think around October. We had blow up dolls and laxative.

LAX v Styles and Daniels was fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

is it not on Eurosport on Sky?

of course it is. this isnt an NTL only thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Well, I flicked through a whole weeks programing for Eurosport here and not one mention of TNA. I did notice New Japan on Eurosport Asia Pacific but thats not on NTL

I was actually checkin around to see if we got any New Japan, and on my adventures I was told that those schedules on the site aren't very reliable. I was told by someone though that British Eurosport showed New Japan some day at half 11 at night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭gdez

Yeah they're way behind alright & the guy who does the Commentating for it commentates for most of the other sports on Eurosport.
    It's available on Sky & NTL, but if u have Sky your better off checking it out on Bravo2 which is only a week behind the US. Saturday nights at 9 i think.

Yeah, that's only 2 days behind actually

Advertisement