Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummy joyrider skangers putting their stuff on bebo

• 04-03-2007 3:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

I seen these on another forum, but thought i`d post the links here to see what ye folk think of this. Apparently they take pictures of peoples hondas(they seem to have a fetish for Hondas) and then bet other joyriding scum who can rob it first. Being a civic owner myself I think they`re inbred scummy lowlifes that should be plain and simply killed. Pack of useless saddos. If you browse through some of the pictures and their various bebo links you`ll see them in balaclavas bragging about holding up shops, etc. Some of the pics/comments on their bebos just go to show what sort of mentality these numptys have. Some of the girls seem to be proper skangery saps.

I know not all this is a motoring issue but thought this was the best place to post this thread. Anyone else find it a bit strange or even slightly disturbing to see that scummers are starting to use the internet and mobile fones more for showing off their scummy acts, not just joyriding but in general. Other examples being happy-slapping and such crap.

I seriously think vigilanties need to be set-up again like the way they were back in the 90`s. I`d love to join the guards just to catch and harrass the likes of these skangers.
    Anyway, here are the links:

http://www.bebo.com/grp/Grp.jsp?MID=367137231&GrpTypeCd=BD&GrpId=3081769458

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=967304251

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

man, they should be wrapped in cellophane and lined up one after another and rolled off a cliff.

end of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

one of them cnuts prob robbed my civic from near ucc 2 yrs ago, ended up in knacnaheeney

bas*****

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Unreal. Worthless scum nothing but. Before any bleeding hearts pipe in, it's not their background either. At least half the time they steal these cars from people in their own neighbourhood. People who actually worked for their cars.

The penalties for this sort of thing aren't harsh enough IMHO. The guards, even if they catch them see them get off with a slap on the wrist in the majority of cases. Catching them is difficult and dangerous too, so most of the time the Guards take the jaded approach and just try to limit the damage they may cause. Most of the time they know exactly who they are too.

Also they go for the hondas mainly because they're relatively easy to steal and they can be quick. If you have one(or any older car), increase the security, fit at least 3 layers of same and don't just give up and accept the old story of "if they want it they'll take it". Scum like this, unlike the professional types are fairly easy to defeat. They may vandalise your car, but chances are they won't have the satisfaction of driving it away.

Blood boiling stuff alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Luke O connor <07luke07>
    watsda stry
    wat u up 2
    any newz
    wat u doin fr da weekend

17 hours ago

x*x*x*~KARRI~*x*x*x *x*x*x*PLAYGIRL*x*x*x* <Lil-Miz-Sexi-xoxo>
    oh ur jus the best lik
    no1 in knocka.
    wat ya doin 4 d weekend newayz??
    xxx
    22 hours ago

??teresa n michael?? ??martin?? <mikentess4ever>
    wats d story kid...
    howz d head
    23 hours ago

Charlene Mc namara <char4jason>
    wel wb like
    1 day ago

were are ya going for da nite like myself so boy wb
    1 day ago

at home drinking wat ya doing for da nite
    1 day ago

story wat ya up ta wb
    1 day ago

Cindy :) <Cindy-K>
    Hey...whats up??? any newz??? wb
    1 day ago

Xxxxsexser 2007xxxx Xxxx <xxxdaniellehexxx>
    wats up my niger?????????????????wb kk
    1 day ago

story wat ya up ta wb when u are on k
    2 days ago

Shane Green <nsr2007>
    look at my skin u will lik it
    2 days ago

Siera X x x <wwsiera>
    watz d craic so. wat kinda car do u ave
    2 days ago

x*x*x*~KARRI~*x*x*x *x*x*x*PLAYGIRL*x*x*x* <Lil-Miz-Sexi-xoxo>
    who did u vote 4 in my pollz..
    nd ur not in um cos its only grls in um
    ill put u in anotha 1 k??
    xxx
    2 days ago

Jonathan Conroy <jonncon>
    hooo hup wats the crack kiddo didnt see ya in a while wat ya up to these days still working away????
    3 days ago

David Hornibrook <horns4>
    story kid wat ya think of my Quiz
    3 days ago

up Bv..ganster.. **** knocka <Ringy2006>
    story wat u up ta
    3 days ago

???~Elaine Lynch~??? <xoxo-EL-L-JM-xoxo>
    hiya boy..
    hows u didnt tlk ta u in ages kid!!
    ne news 4 me boy..
    meetin ne1
    wb elaine x x x
    3 days ago

Sean Galvin <seang-->
    do u have the stuff ready
    3 days ago

Colin Curran <CURRNA07>
    wats the rashers kid
    3 days ago

X?x*ShAnTaL*x?xya no i got it f ya want it cum get it X?x* <x-Lil-Miz-Sexy-x>
    watz da stori?? howz u??

Anyone got a skanger to english translator?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

Yes, since Firhouse moved closer to Tallaght recently, I have become quite fluent. Basically there is nothing going on in that conversation. Skangers a, b, and c trying to get the other one to say something interesting! :D

The graffitti pages by the taggers on bebo are the same. I reported one page because it blatantly showed skangers I knew organising themselves to damage property and Bebo said " Yaeh, that's terrible. Call the cops." The cops said " Tell bebo". They should shut these pages down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

these guys are pure skangers and scum.Most of them would have been locked up for joyriding and robbery.They are just low lifes that do not know what to do except rob and joyride cars.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Let be honest, giving them this sort of publicity like posting links to their bebo profiles on a high profile Irish website like Boards is only going to inflate their egos.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

mike65 wrote:
    Anyone got a skanger to english translator?
    This is what my prototype translator came up with:

I get up in the evening, and I aint got nothing to say
    I come home in the morning, I go to bed feeling the same way
    I aint nothing but tired, man Im just tired and bored with myself
    Hey there baby, I could use just a little help

You cant start a fire, you cant start a fire without a spark
    This guns for hire even if were just dancing in the dark

Message keeps getting clearer, radios on and Im moving round the place
    I check myself out in the mirror I wanna change my clothes my hair my face
    Man I aint getting nowhere just sitting in a dump like this
    Theres something happening somewhere baby I just know that there is

You cant start a fire...

You sit around getting older theres a joke here somewhere and its on me
    Ill shake this world off my shoulders come baby this laughs on me

Stay on the streets of this town and theyll be carving you up alright
    They say you got to stay hungry hey baby Im just about starving tonight
    Im dying for some action Im sick of sitting round here trying to write
    This book
    I need a love reaction come on now baby give me just one look

You cant start a fire..

I'm still fine tuning it atm so it's not perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Took me a moment then the penny dropped.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

I'd rather they posted their escapades up for all to see, makes them easier to identify in a lineup ;)
    Idiots, but then again we already knew that....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Q - Whats the difference between a boy racer and a joyrider.
    A - Boy racers own the car they drive.

From what I've seen on Youtube and the likes its hard to distinguish the difference between a boy racer and a joyrider. They don't know the rules of the road. They drive fcuking ugly cars. They speak through their arses and they all wear hoodies!!! Feel free to add comparisons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

DonJose wrote:

From what I've seen on Youtube and the likes its hard to distinguish the difference between a boy racer and a joyrider. They don't know the rules of the road. They drive fcuking ugly cars. They speak through their arses and they all wear hoodies!!! Feel free to add comparisons.

Not necessarily. I know a few young solicitors who race their skylines and so forth off eachother. They know the rules of the road backwards, and wear suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

DonJose wrote:

Depends on what your version of "boyracer" is, but there is a huge difference between some young lad that works for his money and buys a decent car and does the odd few doughnouts every blue moon and some scummy fook that robs a hardworking persons car with the aim of destroying it and anything else that they can drive into including people and then burning the car. The joyriding scum are also likely to try and stab you if approached.

If you seriously believe that theres no difference then i`d rate you a boring politically corect nerd.