Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone got this chemistry paper??

Options
  • 04-03-2007 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Nexarz wrote:
    yup i think i had that one!!

Q1 standardise a solution of KMnO4 with Ammonium sulphate

Q2 Ethanoic Acid

Q3 Effect of Temperature on a reaction rate. (the sulfur one with the X) (u gotta draw a graph)

Q4 decent short Q's

Q5 Intermolecular and intramolecualr bonding.. also electronegativity

Q6 Easy organic theory.. name ABCD and their homologous series and a few simple q's on em

Q7Chem Equilibrum..know what chem equilibrium means and why its dynamic..Ammonia came up..and a Kc for it..

Q8 Acid and bases - know Bronsted-Lowry theory.. DEfine Ph and calculating ph of ammonia..

Q9 Water.. know BOD and how to calculate it..water treatment aslo came up.. and a small q on sewage treatment..

Q10 A) Radioactivity.. B) Nitrate ions in aqueous solution and sewage treatment again.. C) Stociometry

Q11 A) heat of formation n calculations...B) Energy levels and orbitals..know rutherfords experiment... C) Greenhouse effect..D) Aluminimum electrolysis know what a cryolite is

if anyone has this could they email me the paper please??...
    www.oliviaxo_@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Nexarz

yea i have this paper..ill scan it after brekkie!! is chem tomoro for u?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

any chance of that paper aswell nexarz? would be a huge help

done :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Copper_90210

did u get my msg? if its not a bother im really desperate 4 dis paper aswel asap.... really appreciate it:)

yup its sent to u

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Any chance i could get a copy as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

:eek: Any chance of getting that 1 too, if any1 has it??:confused:

Advertisement