Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Name is Earl, have I missed part of season 2?

• 04-03-2007 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭

The bits they show in the ads on Channel 6 aren't familiar so I figure I may be missing the 2nd series. I don't wanna start watching halfway through 'cos I hate the "Ahh, *that's* what he meant" thing, so does anyone know where it's at right now? My tv guides aren't telling me the series or ep number. Any ideas when and where series 2 will start on other channels?

It is what it's.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

It’s started on channel 6. I think they are 3/4 episodes into it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I missed loads of season 2 aswell, but I'm still going to keep watching it when its on. Not hard to keep up, and Randy is one of the best characters on todays telly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

aye....its a contining story basis,but no arc, so need really to watch in row....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Arc? whats that now? Is it shown on any of the non digital channels?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

boreds wrote:
    Arc? whats that now? Is it shown on any of the non digital channels?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Story_arc

• Advertisement
Advertisement