Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admin Attn] Name Change

Options
  • 04-03-2007 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭

I would like to change my name from Molly Dawson to Foggy43. I have checked that Foggy43 is not being used by anyone else.

From reading through some threads in 'Help Desk' it can happen and it appears an administrator carries it out without being contacted directly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hey Molly Dawson,

For a name change to happen, you have to become a subscriber, see the link in my signature for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Foggy43

Ruu!

Thank you for the info!
    Just subscribed.

Your welcome, cool. :) An admin will be along shortly and will sort out your username. You can add yourself to the subscriber usergroup in order to show the red stars. Go to UserCP-> down to Group Memberships and then tick the button beside Subscribers.

Ruu!

I got my red stars. I wonder do I need to log out to allow the administrators carry out the name change?

Nope, you shouldn't need to. Its simple enough to do for them I believe. The admins are busy this weekend with the moving of the servers and hardware, etc so don't worry if they are a little delayed getting to you. Ta,

Ruu

• Advertisement

Ruu!

No problem. Thank you for your help.

Completed!

Advertisement