Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portugal Midnight then Chelsea

Options
  • 04-03-2007 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

:confused: Not much time to recover from Braga trip - over near midnight and then Chelsea at lunch time on Sunday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

galinka wrote:
    :confused: Not much time to recover from Braga trip - over near midnight and then Chelsea at lunch time on Sunday.
    oh Feck off would ya. I'd love to be having that sort of problem ;) . Have a great time and make plenty of noise. COYS!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Eamo71 wrote:
    oh Feck off would ya. I'd love to be having that sort of problem ;) . Have a great time and make plenty of noise. COYS!!!!!!!

:D

Don't think Andrew's going, he's just saying the teamhave that break between games...

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

you got that right Ro!! Telly for me!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

galinka wrote:
    you got that right Ro!! Telly for me!!:mad:

Sorry for my dimness, boys!! :D

A night of shouting at the telly so!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Yep, not much time between games, but thats the beauty of being in all competitions.... unlike our neighbours :D

Hopefully its something we will have to get used to and we have the squad to match

• Advertisement
Advertisement