Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NetBeans build.xml error

Options
  • 04-03-2007 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭

I am trying to debug a Java Enterprise Application which I found in the following tutorial: http://www.netbeans.org/download/docs/41/j2ee-tutorial/index.html
    It's a currency converter application which works fine but I can't debug it.
    When I right-click and go "Debug Project" I get the following error in my build.xml:
    Non-existing path "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\SpringConverterApp\${javac.classpath}" provided.
    Non-existing path "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\SpringConverterApp\${run.classpath}" provided.

javac.classpath
    and run.classpath are referred to in the in the DEBUGGING target section of the build-impl.xml file which Netbeans creates automatically. There is also a project.properties file which contains references to javac.classpath and run.classpath.
    I presume there is something wrong with my classpath environment variables but I don't know what.
    I would appreciate any replies.

Edit: It's Ok, I got it sorted.

Advertisement