Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda driving schools

Options
  • 04-03-2007 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Looking for advice. hubby got word for drivin test in drogheda in next fortninte. He wants to have a couple of lessons to refresh himself about bad habits etc, but we don't know what driving school to choose. We want one that knows the test route in Drogheda aswell. Can anyone gimme any information about this.....Please??:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KerryAnn

Rookie School of motoring know the route by boyfriend used them. Their number is in the golden pages. think they are based from Wheaton Hall

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Yep Rookie School comes highly recommended. Mark 0419804708

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Puddles

Thanks a million guys xxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Highlander

sorry to thread hi jack but where is the test centre in Drogheda located and does anybody have any idea of how long the waiting list is to get test there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

It's the NCT center up the Donore Road. I think its moving quite quick. My wife passed hers recently there and she was waiting a matter of 6-8 weeks at the very most.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Highlander

Dingatron wrote:
    It's the NCT center up the Donore Road. I think its moving quite quick. My wife passed hers recently there and she was waiting a matter of 6-8 weeks at the very most.

Thanks for that

Advertisement