Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Role of context in human behaviour and experience? Investigative methods?

• 04-03-2007 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any precise articles which would assist in the above assignment? Not looking to cheat...just assistance...maybe!
    Thanks, Alan Oscail Psychology 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Deeandra

Do you have access to psychology based online databases such as 'Firstsearch - psychArticles & PsycInfo' or 'Infotrac'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

I hadn't heard of them no? I take it you rate them positively? Thanks for reply Deandra, Alan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

you should have access through your college to Athens or other reputable collections of scientific journal articles. Medline, Psychoinfo, Science Direct would be my most used ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

Thanks Julius Caesar...Science Direct is by subscription...not sure of the others...anyway the picture slowly forming...very slowly...won't be a work of genius but hopefully sufficent to pass
    Thanks, Alan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

I mean the institution (college, in your case) pays the subscription and allows students access for the period of their being students....

• Advertisement
Advertisement