Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Three Credit Checking

• 04-03-2007 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a quick code for checking credit on Three phones???

Like on vodafone you type *174#. Cant find anything on their website.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

You have to call 444. This is discussed a few threads down as well.... :D BTW, havent you read the manual for the 3pay cards? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Phone was a hand-me-down so no manual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Good idea, thanks NiSmO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

You can check this info. on their My3 service on your phone. Just go to Planet3 -> services -> My3 and you can check your account details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

ADSLUSER wrote:
    You can check this info. on their My3 service on your phone. Just go to Planet3 -> services -> My3 and you can check your account details.
    Aye, set a bookmark to this page and set it to one of your Go To keys, works for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

Is there a charge for checking the account details via the fone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

ircoha wrote:
    Is there a charge for checking the account details via the fone?

No, the service is free. Pretty handy I must say :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

no but sadly you have to be in a 3G area to do it

Advertisement