Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats tonights episode about??

Options
  • 04-03-2007 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

they are doing something with limos so i heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/

Would never have thought to look there :D

kdjac

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

According to tv.com:
    The perfect British hen night: A fat girl with a tattoo; her drunken friend with those little devil ears molesting a male stripper, 'L' plates, copious vomiting and of course - a stretch limo. But why hire one when you can make your own? Step forward the Top Gear boys who do just that. Once built, they use their stretch limos to ferry the 'stars' to the Brit Awards.

On the track, two Ford Mustangs: one tuned by Shelby and the other by Roush. Have the Americans finally built a car that deserves more than pointing and giggling from smug Europeans?

There's good news for fans of nerdy sci-fi this week; Billie Piper - the only woman your mum would approve of - is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I want a Panda-limo :D
    EDIT: No, I just saw Hammonds bowling alley, I want the sports limo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hehe, yeah poor may.. he looked real hurt when yer man left his limo

what did clarkson mean by end of the series though, didn't this series just start 4-5 weeks ago? surely this can't be it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Great ep. Billie Piper's top was priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Mordeth wrote:
    what did clarkson mean by end of the series though, didn't this series just start 4-5 weeks ago? surely this can't be it
    I assume they had to stop filming segments when Hammond had the crash so they didn't have enough material to do a full season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

some of the episodes are TOO funny taht you just have to think they were acted. Lemar really did look pissed however!

It was last in the series all right!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

when each of the cars were on fire and burning, I laughed

the celebrity bit was a bit dull, i like chris but the other two weren't too interesting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

eolhc wrote:
    the celebrity bit was a bit dull, i like chris but the other two weren't too interesting
    I hadn't heard of any of them before! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I enjoyed that, esp Mays brilliant Safa/Alaab. As for the Shelby Mustang Hammond was dead on, 70% more power yet the same suspension/brakes? Yikes.

Youtube limo section James Mays dissertation of how his car will confuse the congestion charging system is priceless.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭patrickc

yeh mays was the best.. it's back in the summer so not too long till more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

i really enjoyed this one - - Allmost as good as the American one.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

Was a very enjoyable episode. Loved the look on the celebrities (term used loosely) face when they seen there transport. Jamelia's quote was classic "No expense spent here" :D . Loved that bolling alley in Hamsters looked like a great bit of fun! I can see a change to the format comming but not sure what they'll introduce to be honest. Billie Pippers top was a series highlight the little minx ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Clarkson getting hammered down to the ground by the water cannon when he got out his limo was priceless i thought! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

It was a great episode to finish with. I watched after being at the movies and
    a couple of pints on the way home. Laughed like a drain all through it!

Looking forward to the next one already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭sioda

Think the fact clarkson got the jack and all out of the panda utter genious

Advertisement