Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Will We Get a Metallica Date?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Me too!!!:D :D:D:D

Now, to find somewhere to stay.......:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Me too!!!:D :D:D:D

Now, to find somewhere to stay.......:confused:

Try the following, very well cleaned and in an excellent area, and great prices for the middle of summer

http://www.ace-hotel.co.uk/index.html?gclid=CJ7M4dSll4sCFRimQQodQiZGSQ

8 Bed Mixed Dorm, Shared Facilities, 3 nights for as low as 78Euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Thanks for that. They don't seem to cater for disabled people......well they don't mention anything on their website, so.......?

I got a good deal from the Strand Hotel in London earlier today. I have until Friday to book the rooms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Lads, not going to this, but check out some youth hostels. I've seen adults staying in them, and they are quite cheap.

http://www.yha.org.uk/

Theres a link to the main youth hostel website, just search around for London ones, you'd know what you need

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Thanks for that. They don't seem to cater for disabled people......well they don't mention anything on their website, so.......?

I got a good deal from the Strand Hotel in London earlier today. I have until Friday to book the rooms.

Sorry, from what I remember of the hostel when I stayed last Summer, they werent the most friendly to able bodied people...in fact those stairs to breakfast were very tricky to navigate and the steps to the front door were extremely steep. But still a good place if anyone wants a cheap place to stay near the Underground there's no better hostel I think:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭yknaa

No Dublin date on this tour.
    Bilbao last gig to be announced.

Heaven and Hell (Sabbath) tickets for UK have gone on sale this morning though. (No MCD connections)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Was really hoping we would get a dublin date. :( are wembley tickets still available? Anyone still up for the boards trips to wembley so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

This thread is just far too problematic to keep open, as people keep on mentioning certain banned topics.

Sorry guys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement