Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current show

Options
  • 04-03-2007 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

What's the show that's on at the moment? It's two lads trying in vain to be all wacky and witty while playing minimal music. Sounds a lot like your average commercial radio station.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

The Two Petes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

What's the show that's on at the moment? It's two lads trying in vain to be all wacky and witty while playing minimal music. Sounds a lot like your average commercial radio station.

you mean the hilarious duo of steel that is the two petes, who were doing the show before having their fancy commercial radio license?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

twas simon and steve last night. but its a show that either ya like or ya dont. but yes its an olllllllllddddddddd show. better than the crap that ray foley et al produced. And what do ya know, it is a commericial station! but not average. Just like any other station it has to give a certain amount of time to talk based shows.
    I quite like all its little features, esp snacks fantastico.
    i'm also owed a prize, months later! i got all the DJ anagrams right, where is my not-very-good-at-all prize, simon? eh??
    I'll settle on a gone off bottle of finches.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Would some Pot Noodles surfice? :D

neahhhhh, what flavour again?? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Mmmmmm...I think it's rat!

only if it comes with the special cockroach satchet sauce.

Advertisement