Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

32 inch LCD HD TV €577.15 inc carrige

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Hannspree are renowned for innovative LCD TV design

They are? Never heard of 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

well according to AV-forums they have LG screens

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/printthread.php?t=796700&pp=60

So somebody buy and tell us all if they are any good or not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

I wont even start on these people, once your order is in and if you have problems, thats it, you are a cropper, check my post re:laptop delivered instead of 32"tv ordered mid December
    FORGET THEM, they are an English company with chronic support, do a google search first and see what many others say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Dear lord. It's uglier than Shrek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

They also try and charge you for using a creditcard 7 euros or so. I bought a tv of them in november the mirai 32 they sent it out without the free stand which they said I had not ordered once they admitted they made a mistake they hung up abruptly and sent the tv stand out
    Also the main site is tvdirect.co.uk or something the irish page is just a front for the english site also again they charge araound 70 euros carriage
    Still though worked out cheaper than xtravision

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I bought one..after alot of googling and research about the brand.

I have very bad consumer luck with any electronics I buy for myself so umm fingers crossed!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The price doesn't include postage to .ie it is about £60

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Hippo

How did it work out? Just looking at one of these in Peats for 649...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Stephen wrote:
    They are? Never heard of 'em.

they actually are renowed for their designs the only problem is nobody knows if the screen quality is any good but as the ginger said apparently they have LG screens in them so they should be half decent at least

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Its €531.57 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Just got this
    http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/534295/art/acer/at3220-lcd-television.html
    very happy with
    delivery came from france in 2 days.. no probelms with pixmania at all!
    colours are great it has 2 hdmi connections and 2 scart
    theres a great presentation on the acer global of the tv and tv looks better in real life than in the pics..theres a vga in and pc audio in and tv tuner....great piture using ntl digital..great dvd quality.
    Actually couldn't be happier...the tv is of great build quality also - except maybe the stand it's a littel unattractive but hey....
    oh and delivery for 20 quid !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭coogy

Laptops direct are sold out of that model now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

Have had bad experiences with laptops direct. Ordered qa computer to be told it was lost in transit a week later then they no computer to give me. That was ok but i had to ring them many many times before they would tell me this.

steer well clear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

The 37" LG lcd - model 37LC46 available in dixons, currys at Eur799 seems a good deal. Offer expected to end in next few days. LG are subsidising the offer.

Advertisement