Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magnavox 810h DVD-R User Manual - Help!!

• 05-03-2007 3:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

I bought a Magnavox 810-h DVD HDD Recorder in Power City. Great Bargain but my kids have lost the manual on me !!

Any 810h owners out there who could give me a scan or photocopy of theirs ?

I'll pay of course.

Please Help !! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 FrankieG

Spanky-s wrote:
    Cheers Spanky :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lafy

Hi Guys, I'm thinking about buying this device, but I have some additional questions to mp3 playback:
    1) does it support shuffle (random) playback?
    2) can shuffle be applied to more than one folder?
    3) does it support playlists?

Thank you for your reply,

Lafy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 radiofoglite

I Have A Dvd Recorder Magnavox 810h, Its A Great Machine But I Recorded Last Weekend Two Rugby Matches About 5 Hours Recording. Now When I Try To Record To Disc The Machine Tells Me The Disc Is Full Even Though It Is New Out Of The Box. The Disc Is A 4.5gb . Any Help Fellows. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Posting here to see if anybody here still has this machine and or if they're selling the remote.

Love my HDD and can't find replacement, Magnavox site no help and can't find any online.

• Advertisement
Advertisement