Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loving homes needed for beautiful pups

Options
  • 05-03-2007 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

*** Edited ***

In breach of charter. I suggest you make the charter more prominent to avoid confusion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

You're not looking for "loving homes" but for solvent buyers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hedonaut

Why the cynicism? You don't know anything about these dogs and you don't know how much I'm looking for them. The fact is, I could sell them for quite a lot if I had no interest in their welfare but the unfortunate fact is that large pedigree dogs are habitually crossbred with other dogs like Akita's etcetera for fighting.

Read the charter.

No selling of animals on this forum

I had a look in the FAQ etcetera beforehand and looked at some of the sticky posts but couldn't see anything about that. I apologise if this is the case but it's not clear.

No animals or equipment may be sold or traded on this forum. Re-homing is not a problem (this may change) but any rehoming can NOT involve money changing hands, and the animal must be "to good home only", it is the owners responsibility to ensure that anyone offering to take care of their animal is responsible and has done his or her research on the animal, I recommend you don't just go by how somone comes across online, insist on a home-check.

From the charter

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

hedonaut wrote:
    *** Edited ***

In breach of charter. I suggest you make the charter more prominent to avoid confusion.

Suggest you read the charter in full before posting "puppies for sale"

The charter is very prominent if you go actually take the care to read it.
    Richie

I don't know why you are labouring the point here and I don't why you are being so rude. I edited the orginal posting as soon as it was pointed out to me that it was in breach of the board's rules, I also apologised.

If someone is interested in looking up the rules for posting then they will look for a thread titled "Posting Rules" or something to that effect. If someone is looking for the charter of the board then they will look for the charter of the board. A charter is NOT a list of rules, it is a proclamation stating what the organisation (in this case the board) is about and how it will go about it's business, kind of like a constitution but to a lesser degree. This is all that I am saying and you can fob me off if you like but it is a piece of constructive criticism.

Advertisement