Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some branding. Skill swap?

Options
  • 05-03-2007 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

So I've just ended with my employer because they weren't backing me enough on my projects. One in particular that I have taken with me. All of a sudden an investor is after hearing about it, likes it and wants to me to deliver a proposal this week and meet me. All the figures, projections and blurb I can handle, what I can't do is make any branding and logo that looks professional enough to match the rest of the proposal. Plus the idea involves alot of visual imagery so it really should look totally pro.
    I know it's a long shot but I really need to get a logo/branding together asap on no budget. Is there anyone out there who can do this and might have need of some sound design or audio editing work done? I'm more than happy to skill swap. And I'll throuw in a rake of Guinness at the Boards beers! Any takers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I may be able to help frobisher.

Can you post up some specs on what exactly your looking for? Just give me a general idea and I'll get creative.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

I may be able to help frobisher.

Can you post up some specs on what exactly your looking for? Just give me a general idea and I'll get creative.

Nice one. PM sent.

If anyone else is even vaugely intertesed just reply or PM and I'll send the details. You can look at them and say sod him or hey I'll do that, it's up to you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭rahenyguy

pm me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

i'd like to help but i just dont have the time at the moment, hope you get that project working good!

• Advertisement

Rahenyguy: PM sent.

Spidermonkey: Now worries, thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bytesize

sure pm me and ill take a shot at it if i can get this work load on my shouders out of the way in time

Advertisement