Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PCI Graphics card...

Options
  • 05-03-2007 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

So browsing around today, I found this.

Not too bad at all for somebody who's stilling using an older machine without any expansion slots. There's a HIS model as well that has higher memory and core clocks but it's only 64-bit and also more expensive...

Just in case anyone's interested!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Can you get those this side of the pond though as this Diamond Multimedia is a reborn Diamond not the same one of old & only services the North American market ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Not a clue to be honest. Just came across it and was surprised because I hadn't heard anything about it and it's not that long since they were marketing the X1300 as the best PCI solution out there. Although I do know HIS have another model of the same card out too....

Advertisement