Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Driving Instructors

Options
  • 05-03-2007 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Was wondering if there were any recommended driving instructors that are available in the Caherdavin - City Center area?

Factor In:
    -Never driven a vehicle before
    -Shy

I think http://www.ism.ie/index.php looks to be a good start to getting your wheels, though i would be glad to hear feedback from the community regarding it and other possible sources.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Treaty...based in Killaloe...in the Yellow pages...main client base is in Limerick and I can't recommend the guys highly enough... friendly... professional... critical (in a good way..the way you need them to be) ... they passed my mam after 21 years driving provisional (don't ask how...it's possible...at least it WAS) and me 1st time...apply for your test before going to them...think 11 lessons were €250...dunno was a birthday present for my 18th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭maca912

Marieville, i had lessons for this girl and she was absolutely so patient and genuine very knowledgeable too you should really check her out.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Try www.driverite.ie , a guy called Foncy Hobbins runs it. V. nice guy and very relaxed while teaching. You couldnt go wrong really!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Try Parkside driving school. Richard is absolutely brilliant. I'd never sat behind a wheel before and I passed my test first time. I know 6 people who've gone to him and passed first time. They're based in Clareview but will pick you up from wherever you are.

Advertisement