Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all white ink

Options
  • 05-03-2007 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know of any good tattoo places that will do a tattoo in all white ink....i live in the sligo leitrim area but really dont mind travelling a long distance for a good place....this will be my first tattoo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Suzanne0026

Hi

I got mine done in Stima tau in Swords, Co Dublin.
    They prefer to do a small design in White ink, as it can go cream/yellow depending on your skin tone and pigmentation.
    Also, if it is somewhere on your body that is often exposed to sun light it will turn the colour too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 leitrimlass

Thanks for that
    I want to get it on my lower back....its not a really big design more long and skinny...also i am as white as a milk bottle...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭the demon

white ink is generally only used as a highlight colour in tattoo's, to do a whole tattoo in white will not work, only small outline tattoo's in white work and only to a small degree, when done they can look more like a scar than a tattoo! Not pretty at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

STOP DON'T GO THERE!

I got a small white one on my right wrist and now it looks horrible!!! I got it as my first tattoo aswell but therer's only one bit of the detail that's properly visible.... I got it done in Limerick, Spiral Tattoo (which i wudn't go back to).

Got another underneath it in black by Dirt in Derry (who was fantastic) so i'm guna go back to him and get the white one re-done in black and red/ green and red.

don't go white, it's only a highlighter and after healing doesn't look good. I found out the hard way

Advertisement