Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Irish Lambo's

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

Blue850 wrote:
    The one in Galway is dark green, its on UK plates.

He's got some other nice toys as well as the Diablo.

Or at least he had.

There was a Quattroporte, a H2, an SL-500 and a helicopter as well the last time I met him.

There are probably more by now as I haven't met him in over a year.

Fair play to him. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

el tel wrote:
    Some of the Lamborghinis in Northern Ireland include:

Yellow Diablo, Belfast (belongs to sex shop owner)
    Is that the one with the D1 LDO reg? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭6ix

There is an orange Gallardo - same colour as this one - often parked at Ely Place, which is just off Baggot St. It's definitely a Gallardo. Same guy was driving around town the day of the Ireland-England game.

Edit - found an actual picture:

bt00070_157130.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

6ix wrote:
    often parked at Ely Place, which is just off Baggot St
    Eh no, Ely Place is just off Merrion Row which , for some unexplained reason, is often referred to as 'Baggot Street'. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

6ix wrote:
    There is an orange Gallardo - same colour as this one - often parked at Ely Place, which is just off Baggot St. It's definitely a Gallardo. Same guy was driving around town the day of the Ireland-England game.

Edit - found an actual picture:

bt00070_157130.jpg

I took that pic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭6ix

Eh no, Ely Place is just off Merrion Row which , for some unexplained reason, is often referred to as 'Baggot Street'. ;)

Thanks. I'm aware of that (as I work there), but I just thought Baggot St would be better known for those not familiar with the area. Pedantic?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I'm saving up for one, so watch this space;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Just noticed this on carzone,theres another SLR on the way to ireland :) I wonder who the owner is :)

http://www.usedcars.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=539692

Advertisement