Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canadian bought ipod

Options
  • 05-03-2007 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

My sister bought a 20gig Ipod in Canada but it wont work here. Wont charge, nothin..

Is there somewhere I can bring to get it covnerted? She just seems to have a charger that you connect to the computer, no plug-in wall charger.

Anything that can be done?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭dal

It should definitely charge from the usb port on the computer. If that doesn't work then it sounds like the ipod is broken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭GreenHorn

Yep, I thought so too... Where would you suggest bringing it to have it looked at? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭dal

GreenHorn wrote:
    Yep, I thought so too... Where would you suggest bringing it to have it looked at? Thanks.
    I really don't know as I don't have an ipod. Are you saying that when you hook it up to a computer, nothing at all happens. Maybe you need to leave it plugged in for a while if it hasn't been charged for a few weeks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭GreenHorn

Yep, not a dickybird out of it. Software etc (itunes) downloaded fine from disc but ipod wont budge at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

Try getting onto Apple about it and if it's still in warranty there shouldnt be a problem

• Advertisement
Advertisement