Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassin in UCD

Options
  • 05-03-2007 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

I know there was an Assassin game going on last term in UCD, is there going to be another one? Somebody told me about it, it sounds really interesting!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

There wwas plans to restart it, but with one thing or another it never got going. If there's sufficient interest then it may be run again after the midterm, although most people will be busy with study and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

ill play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spectator#1

I'd definitely say there's sufficient interest. The more pressure on students to study and do well in college, the more likely they are to do something trivial, fun or pointless! Plus, it'd be a bloodbath in the library coming up to the exams!

Do you actually get to kill people? I'll have one hit on librocop please!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

Haha, this could be absolutely hilarious. I'll consider doing it when I hear of the exact rules and such ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Fine, I'll set it up. It'll probably run in a slightly different format to last semester, but it'll be basically the same idea.

I don't know quite when, but I should have the free time over the break to figure out how I'm going to run it.

• Advertisement

Sour grapes =p

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Good to hear. I still have to avenge my death from the first semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Whats the story with this? How does it work and such?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Old thread.

I look forward to killing you soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

As assassins, if you could kill any historical figure or figures, who would you kill, how would you kill them, and why would you kill them?

• Advertisement

Yore ma, death by snu-snu, just to make sure you wouldn't make this post - therin creating a TIME PARADOX!

Also, it would end the jokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Mein Kopf!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

Can I play?

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Exar Khun wrote:
    Can I play?

Sure. Are you a member of Gamesoc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spectator#1

I'm not. I will be though! If I'm allowed...

Advertisement