Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E17 question (no spoilers please)

• 05-03-2007 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't seen this and wont for some time but was wondering if people think it's as good as moore predicted?

Please, no spoilers. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

Khannie wrote:
    I haven't seen this and wont for some time but was wondering if people think it's as good as moore predicted?

Please, no spoilers. Thanks. :)

No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

Khannie wrote:
    :(

Sorry just didn't strike me or, by the looks of things so far in the discussion thread, most others as anything special.

No apology necessary. You were spot on. I was just hoping that moore wasn't a liar / wrong. :D The mrs. is tiring of BSG now at episode 9 of S3. It's gonna be hard to keep her interested for another 9 episodes if it's all sh*te between here and there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,181 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

E-17 gets back to one of the major underlying threads of the whole story... worth a look; this is building up to something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Khannie wrote:
    No apology necessary. You were spot on. I was just hoping that moore wasn't a liar / wrong. :D The mrs. is tiring of BSG now at episode 9 of S3. It's gonna be hard to keep her interested for another 9 episodes if it's all sh*te between here and there.
    bsg has completely lost the plot in comparison to lets say ...heroes. im only hoping that the final few episodes really build up to something special

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I'm in Argentina, postage is slower here from US cousins, but hey, it had better be good, because the post is just about to arrive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I'd concur with Mcgarnigle, not as good as hoped. I can't even see where this season is going with its run up to the season finale to be honest, although it has been better than the 9th episode up to which you said the missus had seen. I really thought episode 9(boxing) was cack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭quad_red

blown away certainly. Events in E17 look big time in summary but the actual episode is, well, meh.

I dunno. BSG seems to be in limbo at the moment. They really need to start explaining things and a coherent end to the season is a must if BSG is to go out, guns blazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Praetorian wrote:
    I'm in Argentina, postage is slower here from US cousins, but hey, it had better be good, because the post is just about to arrive!
    You should just download it like everyone else, way quicker than getting it posted to you.

• Advertisement

CiaranC wrote:
    You should just download it like everyone else, way quicker than getting it posted to you.

HAHAHAHA. I lol'd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

CiaranC wrote:
    Khannie wrote:
    HAHAHAHA. I lol'd.

I held my head :rolleyes:

Advertisement