Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nearest gym to roxboro?

Options
  • 05-03-2007 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

hi.i thought i saw an ad on the back of the small leader or chronicle for a gym in the roxboro area but can;t rembember where it was and was wondering had anyone seen the ad or know where there is a convient gym to the roxboro area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

ramtha wrote:
    hi.i thought i saw an ad on the back of the small leader or chronicle for a gym in the roxboro area but can;t rembember where it was and was wondering had anyone seen the ad or know where there is a convient gym to the roxboro area?

Haven't seen any ads but the new Quality Hotel opposite the Roxboro Shopping Centre has a gym.

Alternatively JJB Sports up in the Childers Road Retail Park has a good gym, not cheap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yeah, the Quality Hotel has a great gym with a pool. Cheap too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ramtha

cheers :-)

Advertisement