Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a graet club/discobar in tallaght

Options
  • 05-03-2007 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i'm looking 4 a good place to go 2 in tallaght,the only place i'v been to is coco's also known as the car wash or boogie nights!!!have u any suggestions????:confused::confused::confused::confused: plz help:o :rolleyes: ;):o :rolleyes: ;):o :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

clara lara wrote:
    have u any suggestions???

Don't drink in Tallaght!! Loads of other places only a bus ride away!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

dont drink in tallaght. amen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

clara lara wrote:
    i'm looking 4 a good place to go 2 in tallaght,the only place i'v been to is coco's also known as the car wash or boogie nights!!!have u any suggestions????:confused::confused::confused::confused: plz help:o :rolleyes: ;):o :rolleyes: ;):o :rolleyes:

There is a number of late bars blu bar near the square and metro. Night Clubs would be level 4 or play house

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I grew up in Tallaght, but escaped at the age of 18. It is shocking the amount of people who'd rather drink there than go to town. But then town is just a bigger kip really... :P

In Tallaght there is a new club/bar open outside ITT on the 77 route after the square. Its nice to drink in. Gets the after work crowd and student crowd.

Personally I hate the Playhouse with a burning passion, I generally refer to it as the playpen, but thats just me. YOu might like levels of sticky floors, packed to the gills with sweaty people who paid way over what the experience is worth... whilst listening to the latest chart music.

Never been to Level 4 or Cocos... thank christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

blu bars a bit of a posuers paradise but it does play music, didnt really like it myself.

metros the one by the ITT , never been but looks kinda like "life" used to be in the irish life mall. going there myself the weekend to see what its like.

TBH tallaghts gone down hill big time in terms of pub entertainment, mainly because of the expense of a night out now. pubs that used to be jammered like grumpys and the aberly are half empty unless its a sat night so i'd avoid them if its the discobar type thing you want. dont go near obar either as its all loud music and no people (plus the choice of drink is crap)

if your in your 20's dont go near coco's its a fecking creche. the same for level 4 which only leaves the playhouse for clubbing. its ok but the crowd look very young to me.

personally i reckon you should try the metro. looks like the place to be in tallaght for now

• Advertisement
Advertisement