Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web designer for a paid job

Options
  • 05-03-2007 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Ok, I need a web designer for what could be considered a relatively big job, essentially I would like someone to design me a nice, simple template using HTML & CSS. I need it for my site (see my sig), the design I am using at the moment is a bit to simple, and my web design is no good.

I could put all the information in myself or if you wanted you could put it in. At the moment there are a lot of tables on my site, which I have been told are dated.

At the moment my hosting is about to run out. So within the next few weeks I am going to buy new hosting. In this new template would you still be able to put a copper mine script into it for my pictures, or would we have to wait until the new hosting is up? (By the way does anyone know, a good place to get hosting?).

I would also need a link to a forum, but the link could remain dead for the moment.

I am willing to pay a fair bit for this job, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jjjade

what are you lookin to do exactly i am a student in web but i love it

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 351 ✭✭ron_darrell

Hi,

can you send me on details of exactly what you are looking for and I'll see if we can come to an agreement on a price. PM me for resume and portfolio.

-RD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Xylophonic

I have designers for this job now. Thank You :)

Advertisement