Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religion (honours) Mocks

Options
  • 05-03-2007 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Has anyone out there done any Religion honors mocks?!! I'd really love you guys if you could tell me what came up! Please, please.....:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mushroom

Religion? As a subject? Pull the other one, that must be some kind of sick joke or something :cool: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lily3696

No I'm for real, I had to take it up for the Leaving Cert (parents) . and I havent a thing done for the mock which is tmr! haha so basically I'll probably fail but Ill love anyone who could give me any hints. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Hopkirk

lily3696 wrote:
    No I'm for real, I had to take it up for the Leaving Cert (parents) . and I havent a thing done for the mock which is tmr! haha so basically I'll probably fail but Ill love anyone who could give me any hints. :confused:

At this stage I'd pray, In this case it could be considered a form of study.

(Sorry, Couldn't Resist:o :o )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lily3696

:p thanks but im an agnostic so praying wouldnt do me much good. :rolleyes: tho in this case i might just try, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Well:
    Pffffffft.

• Advertisement
Advertisement