Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Pig Oink Oink!

Options
  • 05-03-2007 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I was surprised that the environmental awareness office in our local Co Co was not very enthusastic about the composting claims of the Green Cone (consequently they do not subsidise them) she recommended I look into getting a 'Little Pig' instead to decompose our household waste .. I will check the relevent webpages in due course but prefer to hear some first hand accounts if possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

I've watched the promotional video, and they do seem excellent, but i havn't seen one working in real life...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

They also cost about 3 times what a Greencone does! The Little Pig sells at ecoshop.ie for a whacking €405 and the bigger version called, imaginatively, the Big Pig for €655. It's only a hexagonal drum lined with polystyrene for insulation and mounted on a metal frame for goodness sake!

Advertisement