Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for buddy

• 06-03-2007 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I'm living in Dublin but like to leave our nice town for the weekends. i unfortunately do not have buddy to go along. So if your are interested in spending the weekends 'abroad' drop me a line. I don't really care whether your a padi open water, cmas***, male, female it doesn't matter as long as you feel like diving.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

why not just join a club outside dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 crabby

Well nice idea but then I may get bound to a specific dive area again. I'm simply looking for somebody that likes seing different things over the weekends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭wasabi

Or join a club in Dublin that does frequent trips to other parts of the country, most of them seem to go away a lot, understandable really given the viz in these parts.

There's also the option of getting in on trips run by the PADI dive centres, you will of course have to Put Another Dollar In for that one, and by Dollar I mean lots of Euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Scuba.ie

wasabi wrote:

There's also the option of getting in on trips run by the PADI dive centres, you will of course have to Put Another Dollar In for that one, and by Dollar I mean lots of Euros.

You don't have to crossover to PADI to go along on any Dive Centre weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭funkyuser

i am male
    30 yrs old
    PADI open water
    12 dives
    done lots of free diving
    comfortable in the water

i have all my own gear including:
    1 x 12 liter 232 bar main tank
    3 litre 300 bar pony
    suunto d3 divewatch
    sony DSC-T1 camera with underwater case.

im in shannonbridge Co. Offaly.

Do you have any particular dive locations in mind?

let me know if youre still looking for a buddy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 finbo

hi im a bit like that myself. so if you feel like diving around limerick or mid west`area give me a call.

Advertisement