Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Mock

Options
  • 06-03-2007 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Heya jus wonderin if any of you finished your geography mock?? If you wont mid will u please post up the questions?? Both Examcraft and DEB would be nice thnx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I couldn't tell you which I had tbh. My one had questions of volcanoes, you had to label it. Then you were asked about volcanoes affecting human acivity and what happens at any type of plate boundary. There were Qs about transnationals, how the EU has affected movement of labour and companies. This was 2 weeks ago so can't remember much... The ususal short Qs on OS maps and photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Copper_90210

ya i'll try my best to remember mine but since we had 2hand up d paper this is all outta my head:
    this is what i did....
    -d 1st question on physical geog, A. label the volcano parts (i'd no idea what a 'geyser' was) B. was talk about one type of plate boundary+what features did it leave on the land. C. this cud have been a map, i dunno?
    -There was another question that had the rock cycle but i didnt do that

-d regional question i did: i remember writing about the mezziogiorno where u talked about 1.climate + 2. relief or 3.Industry
    there was an easy question where u'd 2 draw a graph from the info they gave u.
    i do remember writing about 2ways in which volcanic activity affected human activity (this cud ave been 1C)

Elective4. -about a country colonised and there global economy
    -definetly something bout how the EU expansion affected ireland or (this may have been in another question..) 2 policies that irl has since the EU.
    i'm not altogether sure, i just bulls****d my way through this.

the essay i wrote was "2 things that defined a country's culture and identity". they gave u options. i did language and religion in ireland.
    -there was def one on a biome aswel

neways, hope i helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Nexarz

thanks so much copper and attol!! ugh its damn 4 essays..s**t!! haha god i sooo screwed for tomoro..aaah bluff work time!

Advertisement