Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy From UK / Buy From Home?

Options
  • 06-03-2007 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Are prices comparable?
    For eg. Wiggle are good value, even though my Credit Card was "tapped" last week after a purchase from Wiggle, as were alot of guys on Cycling + forum. I've got a list of stuff to buy which I've priced from Evans / Wiggle. Going into town tomorrow to price the same stuff............

About Euro300 odd.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭jetsonx

my Credit Card was "tapped" last week after a purchase from Wiggle,

details stolen and then used you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I use www.chainreactioncycles.com alot, bought a bike and loads of parts from them. They do free delivery to Ireland (they are base in the north) and it arrives the next day on most occassions - never experienced credit card problems while using them...

... and their prices are very good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭ruprect

CRC also now have a "price promise" so if you spot something cheaper on wiggle they should match the price BUT you should still get free postage! so it ends up way cheaper than wiggle, and faster delivery!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

i've used wiggle a lot and got next day delivery so was happy with that. no credit card issues for me...

have used crc too but wiggle have a greater selection esp of clothes.

Advertisement