Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Winner

• 06-03-2007 2:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

OK.. a live-action sitcom from Seth MacFarlane (creator / writer of 'Family Guy' and 'American Dad') and Ricky Blitt (writer for 'Family Guy' and Johnny Knoxville's 'The Ringer') - it couldn't possibly be ** THAT ** bad... think again!!

An absolutely horrible pilot. Everything felt so fake and done before - the artificial lighting and backdrops, the tired laugh track, the less-than one-dimensional characters and performances and the writing feels like a poor sitcom for something like Nickelodeon, only a bit more childish, crude and VERY racist in tone. The first two episodes aired.. i didn't laugh once through the pilot so i passed on episode 2. Really don't think i'll tune in again.

Possibly the unfunniest 22 minutes of TV i've endured in a long time.. anyone else unfortunate enough to tune in? And you didn't catch it, best keep it that way.

Spotted Uncle Teddy from 'Rescue Me' who added a bit of life into his brief role as the main characters father.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I was a bit more cautious, Brian.... after reading some terrible terrible reviews, I decided against even looking for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

I saw some comments on a U.S. forum about the terrible canned laughter so I think that I will give it a skip. I always think that if a comedy was any good that it wouldn't need canned laughter.

Advertisement