Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

falling!

Options
  • 06-03-2007 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

hello people, dont think this has been asked before in this forum but if so, apologies.

havent had this dream in a while but used to happen quite a bit.
    for some reason i would find myself on top of the stairs, dont no how or why i was there, anyway i would maybe go to walk down them and i would just fall and tumble down them and then would wake up with a jolt when i reached the bottom. prob a common thing but dont no why it happens or if it means anything
    anyone else have something simular happen to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I get that jolt but while not having any dreams ... it usually happens about 30mins into a sleep and I almost leave the bed ... any ideas what causes it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭carryboy

a lot of times I dreamt of flying (either I've powers to fly or I'm on a plane) and would end up falling. If ever there is meaning to it, I don't know. But it does happen during those times I am low in evrything. The jolt thing also comes a lot of times. It doesn't bother me though.

Advertisement