Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Noscale with scrollbars

Options
  • 06-03-2007 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a flash site using No Scale in my publish setting's so that the background image fills the screen in higher resolution display's.

I have been asked against my better judgement to re-size the site;
    the final size required by the client will be too big to fit on a 1024x768 display and as I've used No scale in the flash there are no scrollbars appearing to allow you to scroll up and down.

Is there a quick fix for this or would I have to have two seperate HTML files, one for high resolution with the backround filling the screen and then another for 1024x768 with scrollbars using the flash movie at a set size?

Ideally I would like just the one that would put scrollbars in when necessary

Advertisement