Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PC] PES 5 Superpatch

Options
  • 06-03-2007 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭

Did a fresh reinstall of my OS recently as it was giving me trouble. Forgot to back up the superpatch v4. Tried downloading it again but it's been stuck at 99.9% for 2 weeks and after reading some forums it looks like everyone has this problem :( Plus all the original links are dead. The only file I'm missing is the 0_text.afs from this patch.

At the moment I'm using the watson option file, while good it's not as good as the superpatch... want my Emirates Stadium :D

Anyone know a working link to 0_text.afs or maybe have a copy they can upload somewhere? Don't plan on getting PES6 as I'm just a casual gamer and very happy with PES5.

Thanks!

Advertisement