Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBLA Charter

• 06-03-2007 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

I'm posting this to (hopefully) find out who plays what from the XBLA. I think there are a lot of great games on it but find it hard to get an online game against anybody but laggy americans late at night, uno being the exception.

So, I'm proposing we start a thread where you list your gamertag and what XBLA games you play to facilitate getting a non laggy game of Street Fighter or UMK3, or even just to be able to play other XBLA games with boardsies.

It's always simple to get a game of Gears or R6:Vegas, but I haven't found people on Marble Blast in months for example.

I know myself that if I had people to play with I'd buy even more arcade games. Here Goes

Gamertag:
    Burning Eclipse

Games Played:
    Uno
    Street Fighter
    Gauntlet
    UMK3
    Marble Blast Ultra
    Texas Hold'Em

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Gamertag: