Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US]24, Day6, Hour 12, (5pm - 6pm) [Spoilers]

• 06-03-2007 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Voila.

[US]24, Day6, Hour 12, (5pm - 6pm) [Spoilers] 11 votes

5*****
    0%
    4****
    0%
    3***
    90%
    Lex_DiamondskaimeraAquos76jor elLFCFanyom 1laforsSparkypokerwidowKojak 10 votes
    2**
    9%
    TCollins 1 vote
    1*
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

3***
    Much better episode after last week.

So Assad is dead, Wayne is stable but the VP has assumed exec power.
    Poor Tom it seems is in another pickle...he knows Assad is innocent but the VP wants to use him as a scapegoat. Boo.

Charlie's lead didn't pan out exactly so Jack does what he does best, breaking & entering :)
    You'd think he'd have learned from the Chinese incident last season! Wonder if the Russians are worse...

Enjoyable overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

Liked this episode. CTU's planned invasion of the Russian embassy will nicely complicate the Vice President's job. He seemed quite annoyed at Tom's suggestion that Assad was innocent, could he be in on the plot against the President after all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

3***
    mcgarnicle wrote:
    Liked this episode. CTU's planned invasion of the Russian embassy will nicely complicate the Vice President's job. He seemed quite annoyed at Tom's suggestion that Assad was innocent, could he be in on the plot against the President after all?

Yeah I think the VP is in on it too.

Excellent episode, ending was good, I wonder how Jack will escape this time??
    Poor oul assad, ah sure he deserved it really, looking at the bomb for so long :)

You'd think chloe would have learnt by this stage not to do things under the radar, they never go right.

So next week will be jack escaping or getting broken out, and bills woman back and she'll end up trying to help get lennox free. And we wont see them find gredinko in the next hour, probably only at the end of the one after that, they defo won't get all the uav's before they have taken off or armed.

Do they take a break mid season in the US?? Will there be one next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

3***
    I don't think 24 has a break cos it's shown from Feb.

I assumed there was only a winter break but I hear Heroes is on a 5week break now.

No break. Uninterrupted viewing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

3***
    kaimera wrote:
    I don't think 24 has a break cos it's shown from Feb.

I assumed there was only a winter break but I hear Heroes is on a 5week break now.

No break. Uninterrupted viewing

Frickin sweet :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

3***
    Actually enjoyed this episode. There are a couple of old faces set to return in the next hour by the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Well at least they aren't breaking the mold. I thought it was nice that logan blatantly said "do you think i'll try and seek asylum?" because that's exactly whats been going around the rumourmills as to the reason logan wanted to go to the russian consolate. All in all, logans part was pretty useless if you ask me. Why didn't Logan give jack access to the tapes about the Sentox? I'm sure Jack would of been a little bit more persuasive, also I doubt the alarm button would of been pressed if jack went in there with the evidence... still it wouldn't of been so dramatic.

Great episode all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭lukin

Feck's sake Jack, how could you have been so stupid?
    Walking towards the door like that when it was obvious the Russians were right outside and could see inside the room. You should have made that call while having a gun pointed at the guy tied to the chair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

3***
    lukin wrote:
    Feck's sake Jack, how could you have been so stupid?
    Not to mention the Russian secret service type guy, walking out into the big scary hall to make the call to CTU instead of staying in the nice safe room with Jack. Though people have a tendency to die around Bower so it might not have been any safer. Since the nukes are not set to be launched for another two hours I'd imaging Jack may spend most of the next episode in captivity, or he'll escape and won't be able to contact CTU for at least an hour.

Also, this is only the half-way mark now, so there has to be loads more to come. Wonder will the plot take another turn, maybe Mr Vice-Prez was in on the attempt on Wayne's life? That's what I was thinking during that episode anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

3***
    Better stuff than last week.

It wasn't really surprising that Tom Lennox "turned in" Reid and Carson - I thought it was a bit stupid on Reid's part to think that lennox would keep quiet.

The proposed invasion of the Russian consolate was a good idea by Buchanan, IMO, but Jack should never have let himself get into a situation like that in the first place.

Daniels, IMO, is in on this plan to get rid of President Palmer as he didn't seem too affected by the president's condition.

It'll be interesting to see how Jack gets out of the Russian embassy ... roll on next week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement