Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wellies for festivals

• 06-03-2007 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hey all.

I know im a bit ahead of myself but Im looking to get a nice funky pair of wellies to bring to the festivals with me this year. The thinkg is all the ones i find online are very pricey around €45+. Is this the normal price for them?

Does anyone know where I can get funky wellies reasonably cheap????

thanks x

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

eBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Poppy84

Faith wrote:
    eBay.

obviously I looked on ebay but theres nothing great on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

make them yourself. Buy some normal ones and personalise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

dunne's have patterned ones at the minute. not sure of the price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

I second dunnes. I got a kids pair - size 4, really cool patterned one for about 12 euro awhile back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Office tend to reduce them sometime around summer!!! Go look! =S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

LOL I'm looking too;)

Pairs and Korky's in Cork have some half decent ones. Kinda $$$ though:( I had my eye on a colouredy pair in Schuh awhile back but they seem to have disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cheerio

I got a really cheap and decent pair in Penney's a few weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

i got mine, red with pink hearts in my local shoe shop and i live in a little town so just try somewhere small, mine were only 15yoyo or somethin like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Have also seem them in Dunnes recently - they had some in animal prints and flowers. I think they were about €20, maybe less.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Jocksy

eughh..
    Office people letting there hair down at Irish festivals by wearing 'funky' wellies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

i've seen them in penneys and office as well recently!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Kerryman_1973

if you are buying them for a festival then buy a good pair like hunters - will be wearing them all day in heat and your feet will be destroyed if you are not careful !

Advertisement