Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEBRA Race Night Friday, 27th April-Greystones Rugby Club

Options
  • 06-03-2007 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

No, not a 5k for women called Debra but:

Two ladies from Charlesland are completing the Annual DEBRA Charity Trek this coming July. In order to raise funds, they are holding a Race Night on Friday, 27 April, in Greystones Rugby Club at 8:30 p.m.

They have a lot of the work done, but they very much need help in organising the Race Night. They also need sponsorship, prizes etc. and of course, guests.

DEBRA Ireland is a charity dedicated to looking after people who have an inherited condition called Epidermolysis Bullosa. EB means that the skin and other internal linings are so fragile they can blister or tear at a touch. It is particularly heartbreaking for children involved and very painful.

Could be another chance for Charleslandians to get together for beverages!

Interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Hi Marcais.... I would be interested in helping or going to the night out. Seems like a very worthy charity and a great way to give something back to people. I am sure if you could get as many Charlesland poeple to contribute or donate or turn up to the event it would be very successful. I for one really think with the way the economy has gone for the last few years feel we should all give something back however small. I dont have loads of cash under my bed but I am sure I will give what I can or help if I can.;) Thats what lifes about really giving something back - makes you feel good inside too...which money cant buy.:D

Advertisement